Google

Friday, August 19, 2005

Illegal to work for two travel agencies at the same time?

Is it illegal to work for two travel agencies at the same time? I personally wouldn't have a problem with loyalty. I see no conflict of interest. I need to do more work and that's the bottom line. I enjoy what I do, so what difference would it make if I just worked for two agencies side by side. I miss working with some old clients, but I still enjoy working for the travel agency I'm currently with. I would almost give my right arm to work with those people again. Now let's see. "Travel this is Luanne". How badly could I mess that up ;-) And I'm good at what I do and proud too. So if you're a company out there, looking to hire an excellent corporate travel agent and you're willing to let me work offsite, I'm your employee. I've got over 20 years of experience. Just roll the phones to me and link me to your system. I'll even issue all of my own tickets. I'm proficient with both Apollo and Sabre.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google