Google

Friday, August 05, 2005

Why do the airlines make things so difficult?

1. They keep "enhancing" their voice mail systems to make things better, but everything is automated anymore. You can't get a real life person to look at the reservation on their side. I dread calling the airlines anymore, because it takes forever to get some real help.

2. Some of the airlines farm their calls off to India. Mind you, the agents are very courteous, yes ma'am, no ma'am, thank you ma'am and all that, but I feel like they are clueless when it comes to actually trying to help me. I feel like I'm being so rude, but it's usually a very simple question, such as: "Do you show the Northwest frequent flyer number on this Delta reservation?" Simple, basic stuff and they can't do it!!

3. You call a "customer service desk" and get menu's after menu's after menu's only to leave a voice message for someone to call back or be given an address to write or email the airline directly instead of getting things resolved over the phone. How in the world can that be called "customer service".

I'm just starting this blog, but now that I have it going, I will be adding comments as they occur.

Luanne



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google