Google

Friday, August 05, 2005

Travelling with your pet can be very expensive!!!

Today, a client asks me to find out how much it will cost her to take her dog (she has her own kennel mind you), from Buffalo, NY to Boise, ID. Last fall she travelled with her "baby" and if I recall, the one way cost was maybe 100.00 (might not have even been that high) for one way.

Today I check for her and it's showing 169.00 one way for a medium sized kennel. The customer was floored as was I. She said, "I guess the airlines don't want to transport our animals for us." So that would be a round trip ticket for the "critter" travelling as a second class citizen in the cargo hold for 338.00 ROUND TRIP!!! The passengers round trip ticket, travelling in her own packed in sardine can section would be 250.30 (that also includes our travel agency ticketing fee). WOW!! Can you believe that!!

A day in the life



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google