Google

Friday, October 14, 2005

I TRULY LOVE MY JOB!!!

I enjoy working with the people who I speak with each and every day
on this telephone. I try to make people smile and well, actually I don't
seem to have to try very hard because I'm genuine, my feelings are
genuine and I honestly get a sincere enjoyment out of doing what I do, so
all of this comes very naturally. I've been told that clients can hear
me smiling through the phone. I've been that way for years, always a
smile, even if I'm down. Call me crazy and I'm sure my down to earth
spirit seems a bit wierd to total strangers initially, but that's OK,
it's that fresh air I breathe everyday and I'm so happy to be around
my friends and family and doing a job which I truly enjoy doing. It's
never a dull moment and I just never know who that next phone call will
be. I've worked with some very interesting people in my life and
after all is said and done, the one thing I DO know is that we all
put our pants on one leg at a time and I treat people equally.

p.s. - Luckily I am still human and I do have bad days too, but for the
majority of clients, I can still put on a happy face, sometimes it's just
happier than others :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google