Google

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Government Travel Agents

Society of Government Travel Professionals
Amazing what you find when you do a websearch. I'm always looking
to expand my resources and to help grow my business. I enjoy working
with people who travel for the government, including government
contractors and government employees as well. I would be interested
in gaining additional traveller's who work on government campaigns
for elections and re-elections as well as general travel for these
clients. I have heard many horror stories of government travel
agencies and the travel agents they employ.

I wish I could be there for them and be the kind of travel agent they
appreciate. I love my job and it shows and people who are frequent
traveller's appreciate a travel agent who cares about their travel and
is willing to help and be thorough. They appreciate that corporate
travel agent who goes the extra mile. Where can I find those
disgruntled travellers who need a good travel agent? All you need to
book with a non-government travel agent is a government issued credit
card and I'll be happy to assist you. Why not try our corporate services
today. Ask for Luanne (703-684-9830). Our main offices are located in
Alexandria, VA. I look forward to working with you and helping to
arrange your corporate travel plans. I can also provide references
from other campaign offices and from Senator's staff with excellent
corporate recommendations.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google