Google

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

ALVEAR PALACE HOTEL, Buenos Aires, Argentina

A client called today and she and her sister are wanting to go to Argentina, so my research includes finding an interesting hotel.

I put a rate request for a package through Mila Latin Tours. Let's see what they tell me.

I found this hotel through a book I purchased called "1,000 Places to See Before You Die"

At 389.00 USD per night, it better be fabulous. That was the minimum rate that I found for January 2006. This rate would include:

PALACE ROOM 2 TWIN BEDS BUFFET BRKFST
BUTLER SERVICE FREE INTERNET FRUITS FLOWERS
HERMES TOILETRIES PRESS 1 SUIT ON ARRIVAL/B2T
TAXES AND SERVICE CHARGES NOT INCLUDED

If you're interested in reserving a room at this property, I'll be happy to find the best rate for you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google