Google

Friday, August 12, 2005

Travel till you drop

Today was one of those days, when I got a phone call at 515pm (quitting time is 530pm) and usually I don't mind, but this traveller, pays by check (we always get the money) but never in a timely manner. It's always a gamble. He flits here, there and everywhere. I'm surprised he doesn't make more changes because I hate to say it, but he is so disorganized. So anyway, he booked travel for almost an entire month out, total airfare is roughly 4000.00 for all three trips. Considering where and when he's travelling, I should have recommended that he do a round the world ticket instead.

So Monday will come and all I can say is, I hope they get the check to us by then. Fortunately, I was able to wrap up the call in about 1/2 hour and I telecommute so it's never a problem to stay after hours, but it was Friday :-)

TGIF



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google