Google

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Enterprise bidding to Merge

with two of the larger car companies, National and Alamo.  This will be interesting to see if this goes through, because Enterprise has proven time and time again what wonderful customer service they offer in general.  I really hope that the current employee's at these Alamo and National locations don't bring Enterprise down.  I hear complaints all the time, in regard to various locations where clients tell me, "I don't EVER want to rent from Alamo again" or "I won't rent from National at XXX airport ever again".   I don't recall ever getting any negative feedback from Enterprise.  About the only downside in regard to them over the past has been that you couldn't do a one way rental with them, but I've been hearing lately that that has been changing as well.  The way I see it, they are the next Southwest of car rental agencies.  They've been sneaking in behind the big players for quite some time and all I can say is "Go Enterprise"!!    
 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google