Google

Friday, February 16, 2007

Wow - Isn't that the Truth

Have you ever been travelling, even if just in your car and need to make a quick pit stop to use a restroom. I know that I have usually just popped into a gas station or fast food restaurant to use their facilities, but this one person who I just thought made a lot of sense and certainly something I've noticed in my travels is that the restrooms in gas stations and fast food restaurants aren't nearly as clean as the ones you'd find in a hotel. There again, I'm not sure I'd feel real comfortable just walking into the hotel to use their facilities, but if the hotel was big enough, the front desk folks would probably not even notice you popping in to plop. This suggestion was actually recommended by a man. LOL And to think they really cared about the cleanliness of the toilet seat.

I'm just filled with all sorts of neat ideas today. Well, they're really someone else's ideas, but I thought they were worthy of being posted on my blog.

The bathrooms in hotels are there for more than just hotel guests. Dang!! They are for visitors who are there too!! *cheesy grin*

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google