Google

Monday, January 29, 2007

Whatever Happened To?

I've been in this business for a very long time and I have had dealings with many people. People come and go for one reason or another and after having watched Dateline this past weekend and seeing Chief of Police Timothy Longo from Charlottesville, VA on a program about a 20 year old rape story, I've been reminiscing about folks I haven't heard from. I used to arrange travel for Tim all the time when he worked for PSCommLLC in Rockville, MD.

Then I started thinking about others who I had worked with and I always wondered what happened to my good friend Dr. Philippe Shubik. He was always a pleasure to work with and we worked together for years. We first started working together when I worked at International Travel Advisors. That was during the good ole days of good 'deals' on the British Airways Concorde (those days are gone for sure). I was saddened to learn that he had passed away, but truly enjoyed reading about so many of the things that I already had known about him. It brought back alot of wonderful memories about a lovely chap. I'll never forget and will always treasure, the long working relationship which we had together In Memory: Dr. Philippe Shubik



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google