Google

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Is it Really Free?

All that stuff they add to tour packages or is it just fluff? Is it simply a way to get tourists in the door to spend lots of extra money. When I book tours for clients and the tour company includes all of these "extra" items, I personally don't even bother to "highlight" these things because I myself personally, think it's just a way to get someone in the door to spend more money. And to be honest, I truly believe that when you travel on these tour packages, that for the freebies which are offered, I honestly believe that when you walk in the door, for instance to Planet Hollywood, that they probably give that promotional discount to anyone. It's not like you had to purchase a United Vacations package and they're giving you a huge thank you. They simply jack the prices up and then give you a discount. All a part of the big lie. IMO Give me a break!!

OH and I would also like to add, that in the description of these "freebies", especially I've noticed this on Las Vegas packages it says "OFFER MAY NOT BE VALID DURING SPECIAL EVENTS" OK, so when isn't a special event going on in Vegas. *I roll my eyes* It's all fluff I tell ya.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google