Google

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Galapagos Island, Peru and Machu Picchu

I have a family interested in travelling to Peru in August of 2007 for a 2 week trip. What they would like to do is spend some time in Lima, then Cusco, then off to Machu Picchu for an overnight stay there. I know they'd need to take a train from Cusco up into the mountains of Machu Picchu and I do know that there are some hotels there as well. Then they would like to make there way to the Galapagos Islands and I believe what they would do is fly from Lima to Quito, Ecuador and then take an established cruise over to the islands. I honestly don't know how much time I should recommend that they stay. The children are ages 14, 12 and 9. The family prefers to stay in one bedroom throughout, but I have a feeling we'll have to use two rooms most of the time.

Here are some websites which I need to go back and review for additional advice. If you have any advice for me, I welcome your comments to my blog.

Galapagos Info

Galapagos Info

Where is the Galapagos

Galapagos Info

Galapagos Travel

Galapagos Info

Ecuador Tours

Trip Advisor

Galapagos Reviews

Maupin Tour



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google