Google

Monday, August 16, 2010

Government Traveller's Airfares... Did You Know?

If you have a government issued credit card, then I am allowed to ticket published government airfares. However, if you use a GTR, I'm not allowed to process those. We can also designate separate account numbers for those traveller's who need to receive statements which show separate listings for personal travel, campaign travel and government travel etc etc.

So if you travel on a government issued credit card and are looking for an awesome travel agent, email me and I'll be happy to help you with your travel arrangements. New customers always welcome.

I'm also able to reserve government rates at hotels and of course, will always make sure that if there is a lower rate offered, I will let you know and reserve it for you. In regard to car rentals, just know that not all "government rates" for car rentals are the least expensive. So I'm always happy to search for other lower rates, even with your preferred car rental company.

Jaguar Travel Group is an officially approved travel agency by the Financial Management Office for the United States Capitol Police in Washington, DC.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google