Google

Friday, September 30, 2005

Southwest Airlines draws concerns in Albany, NY

Concerns which I believe are unfounded. I think it's great that Southwest continues to service Albany, NY. It keeps the major airlines in check and keeps them honest. Airlines such as American and United will ALWAYS have customer loyalty, provided they continue to take "good care of their passengers" and so far, they have in regard to rewarding loyalty with the frequent flyer programs. Southwest does not offer first class service, on the contrary infact. Many of my frequent flyers refer to Southwest as a cattle car, but have also heard them say they enjoy the humor. It's like anything else, it just depends on who is doing the travelling as to how well they enjoy sending rolls of toilet paper to the next passenger behind them or if they prefer a rude flight attendant from one of the major carriers, who as I highly feel is, because they are unionized (not sure what makes Southwest's employee's so darned happy, maybe Walt Disney hired them ;-), but I know how the major domestic airlines treat their customers. I was discussing this with a client today in fact. She was telling me about a recent trip on British Airways. She said they were AWESOME (and she even rode in economy). I in turn said, yes, I had heard the same thing about Korean Airlines that they provide excellent service as well. I'd be happy as long as they served up some kimchee yum

I tangent, read the article which spawned my rant:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google